Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Hugs to Mum & Hugs to Dad

Today I went to Frankston - Yay! Ava and I visited Myer toy section while my Dad looked at model helicotpers next door. Ava went completely nuts in the toy section she just keep picking up one thing after another and couldn't understand why the "Doll Doll" was in a plastic box. It was so cute her looking through the plastic at the dolly's. She ended up finding a corner of the shop, sitting down and playing with her new friends. She was very lucky - her Poppy got her a new Ernie giggling thing and a green rainbow Care Bear the one I had when I was little.




I also recieved a lovely big bag of embroidery thread from the op shop that my Mum had sent over for me and I shared it with Valli she was very excited too! There was this very cool Monogram Embroidery Set that has little fold out alphabet transfers inside. Thanks Mum Big Hugs to you!




Then my amazingly handy Dad fixed up my Mum's on borrow to me new overlocker. He pulled the whole thing apart and found the problem, oiled it up and now it works like a treat - So So Happy! I have very clever father. Thanks Dad Big Hugs to you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for overlockers! woo hoo!