Saturday, October 6, 2007

Your It!!

I have been tagged for the first time by the lovely Karen it feels like weeks ago and I am finally having a go.

So here are the rules;
A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog...

The doctor says I have a 70% chance of having a boy this time, she thought she could see a boy bit. Which is fantastic but also a little scary because I have four sisters, roughly 30 cousins of which probably 80% are girls and a daughter so I don't know that much about little boys but I do know they love their Muma's which is great for me!

I grew up on a farm on the Rabbit Proof Fence.

I met my lovely husband in the Whitsunday's. He was a friend of a work friend and every time he would come into my work I would turn BRIGHT red and couldn't look at him. How embarrassing!! Even after we got together I would still go red when he would visit me at work.

I have moved to a different state five times since 2001.

I love ice cream - if i had to name my favourite store it would be either Trampoline or Cold Rock or any store that sells Magnums.

I am a qualified makeup artist.

My husband is German and I can understand quite a bit of German when his family are around a lot but as soon as I try to say something no one can understand me.

I just ate porridge with honey for dinner, which I don't know if that is counted as a balanced pregnant diet but I just didn't feel anything else. Ava had scrambled eggs (current favorite) avocado and grapes!!

I am going to break rule three and not tag anyone however I will promise to blog more often than once a month!!!

No comments: