Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Bun Bun

I made this little Bunny for my first nephew Hugo Max who has just moved to Lloydminster Canada hence the wooly scarf- I got the pattern from the this book which was surprisingly at our local library. He is the Moopy Bunny from the book and the first softie I have made and it was fun. I am planning to make more because of course Ava wanted one too. I then hand delivered to my Sweet Hugo in Albany before they make their big trip to a new home in Canada - I will miss you little Hugo and your gorgeous Mama xx

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very sweet little bunny Kerri - I have the same 'problem' though that everything I make the girls want one of!
Hope you are all OK - I saw there have been floods out your way.Crazy weather everywhere.

leslie said...

yikes, lloydminster - why? why? why? what's with your family and moving to strange, out of the way places? x

Kate said...

I'm so glad you found Sew Hip up there - it is such a great mag!