Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Birthday Boys

Align Center
In March there are a few cute boys that have birthdays my sweet boy was one of them - to celebrate his birthday we decided he needed a little haircut but the thought of holding him still while putting sharp scissors near his head was a bit scary so we decided to shave his head instead and he sat surprisingly still for most of the time. I think he looks cute cute but not so much like a little baby now.
Hardi's favourite thing to do is climb - today for example after going to another room for ONE minute I came back and I found him standing on top of the dining table trying to drink my takeaway Latte wasting my precious coffee - so for this reason we enrolled him in Kindergym hoping that the climbing thing would be out of his system for the week. Didn't work of course while at Kindergym his favourite thing is not to climb but to chase grasshoppers and to throw bean bags around. So for another Little March One Year Old I decided to make him some bean bags for throwing.

Ps Not sure if your parcel is there yet little Leon hope you like it xx

1 comment:

Karen said...

Surely you must be wrong?? I can't imagine you would be though - he is your son - but really, one already!???
Congratulations, love the haircut too!